Karen Parker Home Page for Humanitarian Law
Additional info may be found at: www.humanlaw.org
Documents, Articles and Information
- Interview: The Situation in Sri Lanka, from the Tamil Mirror, March 2007 (Offsite)
- Xiaoning v. Yahoo! Inc. Consulting attorney. (Offsite)
- War Crimes Committed by the United States in Iraq PDF File
- Persecution of Iraqi Women (WomensEnews, March 2007)
- About the Association for Humanitarian Lawyers
- Funding and Donor Information
- Bio for Karen Parker, J.D.
- Legal Archives Briefing papers, testimony, U.N. statements, country reports
and analysis of issues including war rape, self-determination, depleted uranium,
terrorism, environment, unlawful detention, etc.
Ms. Parker represents the Association of Humanitarian Lawyers, a committed nonprofit organization promoting the enforcement
of human rights and armed conflict law since 1982.
A presentation of Human Rights
Building the human rights movement...
one bandwidth at a time.